Sundays, 10:30 & 18:00
A Sunday school is available
for children during the 10:30
Meeting in the Abergele Youth
& Community Centre
- The gospel is the good news that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and then was raised from the dead after three days.
- The Bible teaches that there is a loving, holy, and all-powerful God who made all things in order to display His own glory. Since God made all things, He owns all things, and He placed man on the earth to serve Him by looking after His creation.
- However, the human race is in rebellion against God. Although God has revealed Himself to mankind through the wonders of His creation and the words of His book, the Bible, from the very beginning we have turned away from God and sought to live life our own way.
- Because God is holy (completely without sin), He cannot and will not tolerate sin and therefore must judge it. As a result, mankind is rightly under the judgment of God.
- The good news is that God Himself has provided a solution to this problem. God sent His own Son, Jesus, to become a man and provide a way for man to escape God’s judgment on sin. Jesus, the God-man, lived a life in which He perfectly fulfilled the demands of God’s law. He then gave His life in death on the cross, in order to suffer the penalty for sin, so that all who repent of their sins and put their trust in Jesus and their Lord and Savior, will be delivered from God’s judgment.